Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Green Acres is the place for me ...




This time it's for real. I'm moving on to greener acres (aka: Tumblr). 

Blogger and I are broken up for good and that goes for Wordpress too. I sure wish that I had more time to spend
blogging but I don't. See, the thing with having a blog, at least for me, is that I can't just blog words or be
generic. It takes me hours to find the right quotes, pictures, etc ...
 
Maintaining a blog got to be too high maintenance for me but somehow, posting on Tumblr feels like way less 
pressure. I put a lot of pressure on myself to produce a high quality product, 
which then instead of something that should be fun, became a dreaded chore. This is exactly what
happened to me here. 

So, I'm up outta this place! Peace out!
 
You can catch my updates on Tumblr from here on out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment