here is a list of races that i’m planning on doing in 2011 barring any unforeseen circumstances:
- 2/27/2011 – Gasparilla half marathon in Tampa, Fl.
- 3/20/2011 - Gator half iron distance race in Sarasota, Fl.
- 5/14/2011 – Florida International Olympic distance – Siesta Key, Fl. (website hasn’t been updated yet)
- 9/??/2011 – Florida Challenge half iron distance – Clermont, Fl.
- 11/5/2011 - Ford Ironman Florida – Panama City Beach, Fl. (side note: Velma at Running with Boys left a comment on my blog post from yesterday and totally nailed my goal for this race, even though i’ve yet to mention this ultimate goal to anyone in the blog world yet. how did she know?? so YES, my goal is to qualify for Kona, period!)
meanwhile, back to 2010. i had an awesome trail run yesterday evening as the sun was setting. it was eerily peaceful and i felt one with the universe…don’t laugh!
i’m planning on doing about the same run tonight but this time i’m taking my camera with me because the cell phone cam just doesn’t do it justice and of course, i will be posting them here for your enjoyment. oh crap! i gotta get ready for work now. work gets in the way of my blogging…how annoying!
have a great day everyone….much love and peace out!