Sunday, July 25, 2010

anti-monkey butt winners

congrats to Maria at 2010 Brings Racine. now you can train for a full iron with no fear of monkey butt.

congrats to Patrick at The Road [a multi-sport blog]. i hope it helps you as much as it has me. those long hours in the saddle can really do a number on you.

please send me a private message via facebook with your address so i can get this out to you asap. congrats again and thanks for playing.

another giveaway coming up this week from CSN Stores. stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Patrick! I saw your Anti-Monkey Butt giveaway and decided not to enter:) I do not own a bike yet!

    I love how you put the bottle on top of the bike seat:) Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Patrick - AMBP freaking rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your marathon et al. accomplishments. Funny - my first marathon was in 1998 as well...and 45 marathons later, hello 140.6... 26.2 gets a little boring. Way to shake it up girl!!!

    ReplyDelete