Wednesday, May 26, 2010

semi wordless wednesday

seriously, don't they have anyone who loves them enough to tell them the truth? you look like a dumbass!
be careful what you wish for
the picture says it all, no need for words on this one
i expected a better bike on this car. just kidding! this definitely goes against what i usually see and that's most cyclist's have bikes that are worth more than their car...PRIORITIES!

i'm still in a not so bloggy kind of mood, so some funny pictures will have to do for today. i was indirectly tagged by misszippy to list 7 random things about myself, so i will get on that later this evening. despite not feeling particularly wordy lately, i have been getting in some good training. looking forward to swimming after work today. nothing feels better than a good swim on a 90+ degree day in florida!

hope everyone's week is going well. we are getting close to a nice, long, holiday weekend. it will be real sweet to have monday off.

much love and peace out!

19 comments:

  1. Right on girl.

    Nice pics love the penguin best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooo looking forward to the 3 day weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOLOL!!!! Thanks for these!! I needed something funny, I been grumpy since my injury, there are unconfirmed reports that these pictures made me smile and possibly giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell from the picture, but does anyone know what kind of car is attached to that Cevelo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to talk Arnie into strapping the bike rack on the back of his Maserati or wife's Bentley GT convertible but he refuses.... my P2 just isn't good enough, he says...

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally awesome! thanks for posting these. The Cervelo on the Lambo is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pictures :) Those are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE you're new header on the page! Looks awesome!

    Oh yes, the hot weather is here. I don't think we had a spring. I need to stock up on some endurolytes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A picture is worth a thousand words? great pics the lady pushing the stroller looks like she is in for worse back pain than I have!
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, especially the American fat one...so true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got to love the Segway!!! Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hilarious, all of them! Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pictures - definitely made me laugh! :) Thanks again for the awesome circuit workout! AND I must be slow because I am just noticing your awesome new cover photo - you look awesome on the bike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to tell every punk kid I see on the subway that one day they will look back and see how stupid they look with their underwear hanging out and jeans down to their knees. DISLIKE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of your pictures:) They made me smile! I can't wait for your post on the 7 random things...I love learning more about other bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey mami, caught up on your blog. fab as always-even when you're not feeling like blogging. hugs- & thanks again for your encouragement. HW (coosi)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love courage! It's just what we need on these hot days. Courage takes you to far places, figuratively and literally. I could use a bit of South Pole right now.

    Great post! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete