Sunday, January 17, 2010

10 things that make me happy...

                                                SmileyCentral.com
i was recently tagged by a fellow triathlete and blogger pal over at journeys of a triathlete father of five, to write a "Ten Things That Make Me Happy list. Here it goes and in no particular order:

1. being married to the most incredible person
2. knowing i have a secure job and loving what i do
3. thinking about my wonderful childhood
4. thinking about my late parent's and remembering what an awesome upbringing they provided
5. having caring in-laws
6. all of my bikes : )
7. the roof over my head ~ my humble castle
8. having a paid off car
9. group rides with some genuine folks
10. early morning solo runs...this is when i think about #'s 1-9 above and feel like one very lucky lady!
SmileyCentral.com

i'm sure i could think of more but those are the first one's that came to mind. thank you Mark for tagging me. loved your list!

5 comments:

  1. so glad you found my blog, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts! I think I could probably relate more to the 90's you that you've referred to and it's very inspiring to see how far you've come. I am currently training for my first 70.3 in May and your journey to 140.6 will be great to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! I'm so glad you followed mine or I would have not found yours! Can't wait to read more in your quest for Ironman - my quest as well. It will be great to read about another woman trying to accomplish this feat. Yay for YOU!! I'll be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list KC! We are some pretty lucky people to love what we do and have supportive people around us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna be at the pool when you break out the new $5.00 suit!!

    Thanks for droppin by my blog.

    ReplyDelete