Sunday, January 17, 2010

10 things that make me happy...

                                                SmileyCentral.com
i was recently tagged by a fellow triathlete and blogger pal over at journeys of a triathlete father of five, to write a "Ten Things That Make Me Happy list. Here it goes and in no particular order:

1. being married to the most incredible person
2. knowing i have a secure job and loving what i do
3. thinking about my wonderful childhood
4. thinking about my late parent's and remembering what an awesome upbringing they provided
5. having caring in-laws
6. all of my bikes : )
7. the roof over my head ~ my humble castle
8. having a paid off car
9. group rides with some genuine folks
10. early morning solo runs...this is when i think about #'s 1-9 above and feel like one very lucky lady!
SmileyCentral.com

i'm sure i could think of more but those are the first one's that came to mind. thank you Mark for tagging me. loved your list!

5 comments:

  1. so glad you found my blog, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts! I think I could probably relate more to the 90's you that you've referred to and it's very inspiring to see how far you've come. I am currently training for my first 70.3 in May and your journey to 140.6 will be great to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! I'm so glad you followed mine or I would have not found yours! Can't wait to read more in your quest for Ironman - my quest as well. It will be great to read about another woman trying to accomplish this feat. Yay for YOU!! I'll be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like all of them except the inlaws :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list KC! We are some pretty lucky people to love what we do and have supportive people around us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna be at the pool when you break out the new $5.00 suit!!

    Thanks for droppin by my blog.

    ReplyDelete